• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem downloading anydvd

Sassydog

I am having a problem downloaing the newest version of
AnyDVD it starts to download and then stops about a 1/3 of the way
I had no problem when i bought the version a few months ago.

First try to save to desktop. If that fails shut off virus and/or spyware programs which may be blocking receipt. If that does not do it, check
your internet firewall and connection.

All downloads I have done for better than 5 months have been lightning fast.

Try cleaning your internet tracks or reboot and try the download again.

insensitive spot

After several "successful" attempts to download the newest (6.1.3.2) version of AnyDvd, my desktop insists that I still have the earlier (6.1.3.0) version. Each time I checked, I still had the earlier version.

I found out that on the SS download page, the point that says "DOWNLOAD" points to the earlier version. To download the newer version, trhe cursor must be pointed to the more sensitive "6.1.3.2" spot, and not the "DOWNLOAD" spot.
:rolleyes:

Glad you got it figured out! I just went to the download page and cliked on "Download" and I got the 6.1.3.2 version?

Back