• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem copying Office Space DVD

mountain1488

I'm trying to burn the Office Space Special Edition DVD, and when I am copying it to my hard drive, it goes twenty minutes into the burn, and then this message pops up in a little box:

Processing Error:

D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_04_3:VOB:read error

Data error (cyclic redundancy check).

If reading the media has failed, please clean the surface and try again.

The DVD itself is practically brand new, but I took it out and cleaned it anyway, but the same message popped up. I have the newest version of both AnyDVD and CloneDVD so I didn't think that could be the problem either. If anyone knows what may be wrong, how to fix it, or could provide any insight about it at all please reply to this message.

Data error (cyclic redundancy check). 9 times outta ten means you have a bad original disc

my experience

Back