• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem copying Fox and Hound 2

romulus

After almost two years of blissful copying (thanks AnyDVD for a fine product), i have finally come across a movie that failed to back up. Three attempts to copy Disney's Fox and the Hound 2 produced three coasters that play the menu screen and even the lame previews but will not play main movie. After failure, was immediately able to copy Pirates 3 so i know the software is working. I noticed during the decryption process that the message stated "bup file processing disabled" so that may be a clue? Fails to play on my Sony DVD changer as well as on my PC. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Using:
1ClickDVD 5.4.0.5
Verbatim +R media (also tried Sony +R)
ASUS SATA DVD read drive
Samsung SATA DVD Writer
Windows XP Media Center 2005 OS

attached the ZIP file log

thanks all!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_Y_THE_FOX_AND_THE_HOUND_2.zip
    84.9 KB · Views: 5
I noticed during the decryption process that the message stated "bup file processing disabled" so that may be a clue

No. That message will be more common, and it doesn't really indicate anything other than the .bup file location does not correspond with the pointers in the .ifo files. This situation is fairly common now, and that message does not necessarily indicate that you will experience problems. also click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=72756&postcount=7 for more information

1. Update to Anydvd 6.3.0.1: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=10591

2. You need to provide the zip of the original disc, not your backup.

Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!

Disable "remove annoying adverts and trailers"; it doesn't work properly with all discs. By the way, you can test to see whether that feature will work properly by playing the original disc in your computer with Anydvd enabled.

Booktype: dvd+r (version 1)

For "+R, +RW, +R DL" blank media, change the booktype of the blank media you're using to "dvd-rom" (before burning), if your burner supports bitsetting changes. This step improves the chances of playability in/compatibility with (standalone, mostly) dvd players. The best way to do this is through the software that came with your burner (if possible).

Otherwise, use Nero cd-dvd speed to do this if you have to: http://www.cdspeed2000.com/
This is a free program. (Insert the blank media in your burner. Select your burner in the drop down box at the top of the screen. Click "Extra", then "Bitsetting". Make the change to "dvd-rom" and click "set".)

If Nero cd-dvd speed doesn't work for you (options are greyed out), do this:

a) Download and install imgburn:
http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
This is also a free program
b) Insert your blank media in your burner.
c) Select your burner in the "Destination" drop down box.
d) Click "Tools"-->"Drive"-->"Change Booktype"
e) Choose your burner type
f) Under "Change For:", select what you're using
g) If your current setting is "dvd-rom", leave everything alone and exit Imgburn and ignore step "h)"
h) Under "New setting", select "dvd-rom". Click "Change" and then "Ok". Exit Imgburn

Some drives lose their settings each time you eject, so you might have to do this each and every time before you burn.

You can skip this step if your burner defaults booktype to "dvd-rom" automatically with the various +R types of blank media.
You can also skip this step if you're using dvd-r, dvd-rw, or dvd-r dl blank media.

Not all burners support bitsetting.

5. Ensure CPRX in 1-Click is disabled.

Last edited:
fox and hounds 2 reauthored to movie only works perfectly. I don't know any parent who doesn't get rid of all that disney garbage anyway. it is worthless stuff and adverts. on Disney films just pull the movie movie and you will be much happier. if you really want the previews stick them at the end!

Back