• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem copying by clone dvd.

lfp2

I had a failure trying to duplicate via clone dvd but duplicating one title the dup worked ok. . I tried duplicating with clone dvd because I sometimes had trouble duplicating one title. Do we need a new version? It was a 2010 disk

I had a failure trying to duplicate via clone dvd but duplicating one title the dup worked ok. . I tried duplicating with clone dvd because I sometimes had trouble duplicating one title. Do we need a new version? It was a 2010 disk

You provide very in the way of useful info to know what software and version and what you mean 2010 disk?? Care to clarify it more??

We're going to need a ton of more info buddy. Like an AnyDVD logfile for one. Right click the fox icon in the taskbar, "Create Logfile" then attach to your next post with the problematic disc in the drive. The original disc please. Also, what movie are you talking about and do you get an error message in CloneDVD or AnyDVD?

Edit: I guess I'm gettin' slow in my old age huh Recycle? Hehe Your post count is exactly the same as mine, kinda weird.

Since you've been a member of this board for over three years, you outta know enough to attach (ands how to attach) an AnyDVD logfile by now.

IMHO

-W

And in case you don't:
How to post an AnyDVD log file:
1.) Make sure AnyDVD is running.
2.) Put the problematic original movie DVD in your DVD drive. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc. (Please make sure you wait 10-15 minutes, some discs may take that long. If it still doesn’t work, do the following with no disc in the drive.)
3.) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
4.) Select "Create Logfile…"
5.) Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
6.) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. (Typically AnyDVD will create a folder in My Documents named AnyDVD logs) Click "OK".
7.) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Version_info_Driveletter_titleofmydisc.zip" (If the drive was empty, it will be called “AnyDVD_Version_info_Driveletter_EMPTY_DRIVE”).
8.) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forum, look for the icon that looks like a paperclip (next to the Smilies icon).
9.) If you don't see the paperclip icon, click the "Go Advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
10.) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forum).
11.) Click the "Browse" button, locate and select the .zip file you created.
12.) Click "Upload".
13.) Click “Close this window”. The .zip file should be attached for us to look at.

Back