• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem converting DVD "American gangster" to vob passthrough

Kusi

After converting the DVD "American gangster" to a single vob file there are problems playing this file in all players I tried (MS MediaPlayer, PowerDVD, DVBViewer ...). The problem is that after a certain time (some minutes) the movie suddenly freezes and after a few seconds jumps some minutes forward (so I miss some parts of the movie). As well the language is sometimes just english even I wanted the german track to be converted ... Sometimes in another section of the movie the audio is out of synch.

I used the most actual versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVDmobile.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Try ripping first with Anydvd ripper. Then use Clonedvd mobile on that rip. Other than that I'm out of suggestions.

Back