• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem cloning Eurotrip

falcon241073

Can not get the movie to scan past 15%. I am using Clone DVD2 and AnyDVD. I select the scenes and to preserve the menu and then click next. It then starts the scan and hangs at 15%. What could be the problem? I have recently back up a couple of other newer moview with no problem.

Try cleaning your original disc. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. Select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Thanks for the info Webslinger. I actually found the problem. I systematicaly tried adding certain scenes and extras till I found the culprit. It was a extra scene I can live without. I can not remember which one off the top of my head though. Think it was 16, but not sure. I took it out of the burn and DVDclone did its thing.

Thanks for the info Webslinger. I actually found the problem. I systematicaly tried adding certain scenes and extras till I found the culprit. It was a extra scene I can live without. I can not remember which one off the top of my head though. Think it was 16, but not sure. I took it out of the burn and DVDclone did its thing.

You're lucky the read error didn't occur during the main movie.

Back