• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem burning video files

TacoJohn Burrito

Hi there!

When I back up a movie, I don't make a copy right away, but just save the files so I can burn it when I want to watch it. I noticed yesterday that when I try and burn an older movie title, I am now getting this error message:

B:/Movies/40yv/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO: Unable to open file.

The system cannot find the file specified.
Please be sure the all required files are available and try again.

Details:

File 0 B:/Movies/40yv/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 2

This is happening for the movies that were burned before the middle of December. It is happening in every instance, and it seems that the older folders don't have a Audio folder to choose from. Don't know if that matters.

Thanks, any help here would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Sean

Actually my "B" drive is a 500 gb external drive where all my movie files are kept.

I can see the files, for instance, the uploaded folder from the 40yv folder.

It just seems that the program is looking for some file that wasn't ripped down, but it only happens with movies I copied before December 10th or so.

Attachments

• folder list.JPG
    folder list.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 6
...and it seems that the older folders don't have a Audio folder to choose from. Don't know if that matters.

CloneDVD only deals with the VIDEO_TS folder and the content therein. Some commercial DVDs don't even have an AUDIO_TS folder on them. The lack of the folder is inconsequential when dealing with a normal DVD Video.

I can see the files, for instance, the uploaded folder from the 40yv folder.

It just seems that the program is looking for some file that wasn't ripped down, but it only happens with movies I copied before December 10th or so.

Yeah, the VIDEO_TS.IFO file is definitely missing. The question is where did it go. If you used CloneDVD & AnyDVD to rip the files to your HDD the file should be there. How exactly did you rip these movies prior to mid-December?

Actually my "B" drive is a 500 gb external drive where all my movie files are kept. .

O.k., well as Drinklyeanddie noted the VIDEO_TS.IFO file definitely isn't there, and it should be because that file is required. I find myself unable to rip with Clonedvd without producing that file.

Back