• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem burning movie

klsparrow

Had a problem burning a movie called "ARE WE DONE YET". I keep getting the following message. I sent this information to SlySoft but was wondering if anyone else had run into this also.

"The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error
if reading the media has failed please clean the syrface and try again".

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1H LLOC 2007/06/20 16:46 Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite) Size of first Layer: 1869904 sectors (3652 MBytes) Total size: 3498721 sectors (6833 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ARE-WE-DONE-YET Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 3 4!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure! Structural copy protection not found.
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD! Bad sector protection not found. Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1 !

Had a problem burning a movie called "ARE WE DONE YET". I keep getting the following message. I sent this information to SlySoft but was wondering if anyone else had run into this also.

"The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error
if reading the media has failed please clean the syrface and try again".

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1H LLOC 2007/06/20 16:46 Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite) Size of first Layer: 1869904 sectors (3652 MBytes) Total size: 3498721 sectors (6833 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ARE-WE-DONE-YET Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 3 4!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure! Structural copy protection not found.
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD! Bad sector protection not found. Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1 !

Have you tried cleaning the media?

Use Nero CD/DVD speed and we'll find out if it maybe defective media that is causing the trouble.

The DVD was cleaned three times. AS for being a new protection I have no Idea. It could be something I did are my settings, the media itself. I am new to this and have no Idea. I was just wondering if anyone else had received this message on another movie and if so if they solved the problem.

The movie is now in the hands of one of the kids and grand-kids. If I get it back and it still plays (unlike one of our old lassie movies) I will try again. If not I will get another one and try again.

Try cleaning your disc. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Back