• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problème d'installation

rayman56fr

J'ai un problème sur mon ordinateur qui fait beaucoup de bruit et j'ai réinstaller Windows 10 Pro, et j'ai désinstaller et réinstaller AnyDVD HD et à chaque fois je suis obligé de faire une installation dessus et sans redémarrer l'ordinateur, d'où vient le problème ? Pourriez-vous m'aider en Français (de préférence). Merci de votre aide.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.4.0_dump.zip
    10.5 MB · Views: 2
Please elaborate.
What exactly do you do and what happens.
Does AnyDVD always crash? Can you create and post an AnyDVD logfile from a random disc?
Can you please try AnyDVD 8.6.4.1?
Can you write in English to make communication easier for us?

Veuillez préciser.
Que faites-vous exactement et que se passe-t-il ?
AnyDVD se bloque-t-il toujours ? Pouvez-vous créer et poster un fichier journal AnyDVD à partir d'un disque aléatoire ?
Pouvez-vous essayer AnyDVD 8.6.4.1 ?
Pouvez-vous écrire en anglais pour faciliter la communication ?

I reinstall ANYDVD HD the latest version 8.6.4.1, everything goes well and when I restart the computer it crashes when restarting the computer I have a problem on my computer that makes a lot of noise and I reinstall Windows 10 Pro, and I uninstall and reinstall AnyDVD HD and each time I am forced to do an installation on it and without restarting the computer, Where does the problem come from?

Attachments

• ANYDVD HD.png
    ANYDVD HD.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 4
Attached is the ZIP file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.4.1_Info_F_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
I suspect some third party application problem. Most notably this dll is injected into every process on your system:

Code:
------------------------------------------------------------
AppInit DLLs 64bit 0:
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\symsrv.dll

AppInit DLLs 64bit 1:
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\symsrv.dll
------------------------------------------------------------

Usual suspects are virus scanners, anti malware tools or an actual virus or malware.

Thank you very much, and yet I have Avast and it has not detected it, and yet I am making updates.

This application cannot be made because this file is open in Bing Wallpaper, I cannot delete it because it is a Microsoft Corporation file do I need to uninstall the application if it works!? Many thanks for your help 😊🤗.

It's good I managed to uninstall the application.

Back