• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Probems With Sony Disks

martypollo

Can Somebody Help ,i Have Not Been Able To Make Back Up Copys Of New Sony Dvds , Like ,the Covanant,ghost Rider,half Past Dead 2, These Are All On The New Silver Front Coloured Disks , I Am Using The New Version Of Anydvd And Dvd Shrink And Nero ,i Had No Problems Until They Started Using The Silver Disks The Old Copper Coloured Ones Where Ok, Can Someone Help And Explain How To Overcome This, Cheers Marty.

I haven't had any troubles with these, aside from Half Past which I haven't seen.

I have backed up all of those titles using the same software, as well as another one, as you. Not any problems.

Can Somebody Help ,i Have Not Been Able To Make Back Up Copys Of New Sony Dvds , Like ,the Covanant,ghost Rider,half Past Dead 2, These Are All On The New Silver Front Coloured Disks , I Am Using The New Version Of Anydvd And Dvd Shrink And Nero ,i Had No Problems Until They Started Using The Silver Disks The Old Copper Coloured Ones Where Ok, Can Someone Help And Explain How To Overcome This, Cheers Marty.

You need to use Anydvd ripper. Click this link:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992
(There are stickies at the top of the fourm. I suggest reading them)

Back