• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Privacy card question

MrAngelus

I am looking into making a purchase with a privacy card I see others have done it successfully

But I am unsure what to put where it says Issuing Bank of Credit Card do i put privacy.com
since they made the card

Same question regarding Service Phone Number of Issuing Bank what do i put Privacy's phone number
probably stupid questions

We have no phone number. We accept MasterCard Visa and bitcoin thank you for your interest in our software,hope to see you in the forums soon. I have never heard of a privacy card. You said you saw other people that used it here, can you show me? We have a new payment provider now all you need to do is use your MasterCard or Visa and make the purchase

not your phone number sir

during purchase it asks for the phone number of the card issuer but in this case the card would be virtual so I'm unsure what to put with these two questions

Issuing Bank of Credit Card and Service Phone Number of Issuing Bank

others have used a privacy card so i am just curious

not your phone number sir

during purchase it asks for the phone number of the card issuer but in this case the card would be virtual so I'm unsure what to put with these two questions

Issuing Bank of Credit Card and Service Phone Number of Issuing Bank

others have used a privacy card so i am just curious
You keep saying others have used it can you show me an instance of that and maybe I will understand. It’s your credit card you should know the issuing bank. I’ve been here for 20 years and never heard of this so please give me some time to research this. I don’t understand why you can’t use a regular MasterCard or Visa why does this have to be so difficult? I am very interested to know how you have the knowledge of how others purchased our software. I would think you would have to get that information where you got the card. Let me confer with our purchase department and maybe I can have some information for you. Again, thank you for your interest in our software.

I have sent a note to our purchase department. Please come back in the morning and we should have more information on this privacy card. I am doing the best I can. Thank you for understanding. While you are waiting, feel free to use our free trial.

Thank you for that information. I must’ve missed that thread like I said I have contacted our purchase department. Someone will be here in the morning with answers to all of your questions. I am sorry that I could not be of more help. Please forgive me. I am sure this will be worked out by tomorrow if not sooner.

I am looking into making a purchase with a privacy card I see others have done it successfully

But I am unsure what to put where it says Issuing Bank of Credit Card do i put privacy.com
since they made the card

Same question regarding Service Phone Number of Issuing Bank what do i put Privacy's phone number
probably stupid questions

Our payment service provider is doing an automated screening (fraud check) on each transaction and requires RedFox to send him also "name of issuing bank" and "phone of issuing bank" for additional security. Usually you'll find this on the back of a credit card - but a virtual card has no virtual back side :)

Just put in as name "privacy.com" and some fantasy phone number, this should work.
In case it doesn't, please send me private message ("Start a conversation") and I'll take a closer look.

Thank you gentlemen I'll keep all this in mind for a Christmas purchase I just hope If I decide to do so you don't have another like you did in the Slysoft days I'd hate to have to keep repurchasing

Thank you gentlemen I'll keep all this in mind for a Christmas purchase I just hope If I decide to do so you don't have another like you did in the Slysoft days I'd hate to have to keep repurchasing
That will not happen again, that was a company actually owned by someone we are a project. ( A very good one at that)

Back