• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Prime Video Not Working

Bounce

Went into AS today and my other providers are working fine. Prime Video had been working before the recent update yesterday. When I tried today, it showed the search field and everything appeared fine but a search froze (no results and no way to change the search). I then closed and reopened AS a few times and got just the Prime/Home/Back/Forward buttons but nothing else below that.

I eventually deleted the tab and recreated it. After that, no request for ID/PW but also no anything else. The headers are there but all the content below where the Prime/Home/Back/Forward buttons are not there (not just empty fields).

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.6.0.astlog
    1.2 KB · Views: 2
Update. After it set on the screen described above (only Prime/Home/Back/.Forward showing) while I wrote up the above, the service finally showed through and loaded up. I was able to do a search and see results. Clicking on options gets results but it's very slow. The other services in AS are not doing this.

Haven't used AS in a while, so updated to v1560 a little while ago.
Noticed prime not responding to searches and selections.
Followed @coopervid advise and it started working again.

One thing to note is that for Windows, you can use the following Environment Variable to get to your Local App Data a bit quicker:

Press:

1686356408077.png

Copy/Paste the following: %localappdata%\RedFox\AnyStream\cache

The only thing in the cache folder was a folder called Chromium. I deleted it, then opened and tested AS.

All is good...

Thanks @coopervid (y)

Back