• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Prime/Netflix Interaction

RickDR

Version 1.1.3.3

If I am downloading a series under P and start a series under NF, the next time I start a download in the P series I get the middle resolution. I have to select the highest resolution. NF continues automatically selecting highest available. IF I STOP the NF series, meaning I cancel out of your download a series popup that you have under NF, I start getting the highest available resolution in P at the next series download, which continues until start a series in NF again. Movies or singles in NF have no effect. P has no effect on NF or D+. Not a big issue, easy work around.

I had it happen to me occasionally and I thought I was just imaging it. It hasn't happened consistently enough to make a post though. Thought it was a random glitch. Next time I notice it I'll create a log.

I had it happen to me occasionally and I thought I was just imaging it. It hasn't happened consistently enough to make a post though. Thought it was a random glitch. Next time I notice it I'll create a log.

I too have seen this, although I never stopped to think it might be because I was doing 2 downloads at once.
I just assumed the last thing I download didn't match resolutions.

If I see it again before Sycor does, I'll grab a log.

LETS RACE! :)

I can reproduce it easily. I just did with NF, but does not happen with D+. I have to be downloading series in both and it happens after I used the NF series dialog to select the next in the series. Has an easy work around, just pick the right res.

Back