Prime/Netflix Interaction

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by RickDR, May 29, 2021.

1. RickDR

RickDR Active Member

Version 1.1.3.3

If I am downloading a series under P and start a series under NF, the next time I start a download in the P series I get the middle resolution. I have to select the highest resolution. NF continues automatically selecting highest available. IF I STOP the NF series, meaning I cancel out of your download a series popup that you have under NF, I start getting the highest available resolution in P at the next series download, which continues until start a series in NF again. Movies or singles in NF have no effect. P has no effect on NF or D+. Not a big issue, easy work around.

2. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

That is strange. I could not reproduce this.

3. sycor

sycor Active Member

I had it happen to me occasionally and I thought I was just imaging it. It hasn't happened consistently enough to make a post though. Thought it was a random glitch. Next time I notice it I'll create a log.

4. StevenIvan

StevenIvan Member

I too have seen this, although I never stopped to think it might be because I was doing 2 downloads at once.
    I just assumed the last thing I download didn't match resolutions.

If I see it again before Sycor does, I'll grab a log.

LETS RACE! :)

5. RickDR

RickDR Active Member

I can reproduce it easily. I just did with NF, but does not happen with D+. I have to be downloading series in both and it happens after I used the NF series dialog to select the next in the series. Has an easy work around, just pick the right res.