1. RedFox is offering a Xmas discount of 20% on all products (except upgrades/renewals), valid until December 18, 2022. If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!
    Dismiss Notice

Prime DRM Error

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by ILoveMovies, Oct 7, 2022.

1. ILoveMovies

ILoveMovies Member

yesterday was fine, tonight Prime says "No".
    upload_2022-10-6_21-21-33.png

Edit: I don't intend to be 'that guy'. . .as soon as downloads complete, I'll attach log file.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
  2. AusFox

AusFox New Member

Same here, log file attached.

Attached Files:

3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Did the file download properly? I cannot reproduce it. In rare circumstances that might flash on the screen but it has no effect on the download. If you can not download the movie, then let me know. If it just flashes and goes away forget about it, in the meanwhile I will do more testing. Make sure you use the green downloadable button at the top of the AS page on Prime.;) If it doesn't effect the download, ignore and I will chat with the developer about it.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
    DeepSpace likes this.
  4. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

That happens when you use the download oe play button of Prime itself, but they should be removed by AS now.
    Use the green downloadables button at the top.

5. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

If the downloads are completely fine, please ignore them until we have a chance to look into the matter. Thank you both for your report.

6. AusFox

AusFox New Member

No, the resultant file was 0 bytes, and AS just had the error message (text in red) rather than "completed".

DeepSpace likes this.
  7. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

In that case, the devs have to look at your logfile.

8. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

That is an entirely different problem, not at all the same, not remotely.
    According to your log file, you get network timeouts. Reason unknown, maybe using a VPN? (notorious for that)

DeepSpace likes this.
  9. ILoveMovies

ILoveMovies Member

It seems to be working properly this morning. . .disregard I guess. . .but yes, I was using the AnyStream's green download link, restarted, etc, etc. . .I suppose there were gremlins in the system yesterday.

Everyone have a fabulous weekend!

RedFox 1 likes this.
  10. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

This is not an AS issue. If is was the board would be lit up like a Xmas tree. Have fun.

11. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Closed.