• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Prime DRM Error

ILoveMovies

yesterday was fine, tonight Prime says "No".
upload_2022-10-6_21-21-33.png

Edit: I don't intend to be 'that guy'. . .as soon as downloads complete, I'll attach log file.

Attachments

• upload_2022-10-6_21-19-37.png
    upload_2022-10-6_21-19-37.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Same here, log file attached.

Attachments

• prime-The Only Way Is Essex_S09E01_Episode 1.astlog
    398.8 KB · Views: 2
Did the file download properly? I cannot reproduce it. In rare circumstances that might flash on the screen but it has no effect on the download. If you can not download the movie, then let me know. If it just flashes and goes away forget about it, in the meanwhile I will do more testing. Make sure you use the green downloadable button at the top of the AS page on Prime.;) If it doesn't effect the download, ignore and I will chat with the developer about it.

Last edited:
yesterday was fine, tonight Prime says "No".
View attachment 67675

Edit: I don't intend to be 'that guy'. . .as soon as downloads complete, I'll attach log file.
That happens when you use the download oe play button of Prime itself, but they should be removed by AS now.
Use the green downloadables button at the top.

If the downloads are completely fine, please ignore them until we have a chance to look into the matter. Thank you both for your report.

Did the file download properly? I cannot reproduce it. In rare circumstances that might flash on the screen but it has no effect on the download. If you can not download the movie, then let me know. If it just flashes and goes away forget about it, in the meanwhile I will do more testing. Make sure you use the green downloadable button at the top of the AS page on Prime.;) If it doesn't effect the download, ignore and I will chat with the developer about it.

No, the resultant file was 0 bytes, and AS just had the error message (text in red) rather than "completed".

Same here, log file attached.
That is an entirely different problem, not at all the same, not remotely.
According to your log file, you get network timeouts. Reason unknown, maybe using a VPN? (notorious for that)

It seems to be working properly this morning. . .disregard I guess. . .but yes, I was using the AnyStream's green download link, restarted, etc, etc. . .I suppose there were gremlins in the system yesterday.

Everyone have a fabulous weekend!

This is not an AS issue. If is was the board would be lit up like a Xmas tree. Have fun.

Back