• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Priest 2011

wtg2468

Not sure if this is a regression problem ANYDVD reads the disk CloneDVD burns the disk no errors.
I exit ANYDVD and try to play the disk in my computer using both VLC player and DVD Player 5 with the same results.
At the menu screen I select play movie there is a slight pause and the menu screen reappears the movie never plays. Log file is attached.

Thank you

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_D_PRIEST_2011.ziplog
    485.6 KB · Views: 2
Not sure if this is a regression problem ANYDVD reads the disk CloneDVD burns the disk no errors.
I exit ANYDVD and try to play the disk in my computer using both VLC player and DVD Player 5 with the same results.
At the menu screen I select play movie there is a slight pause and the menu screen reappears the movie never plays. Log file is attached.

Thank you
Try VLC software to watch the movie

Try VLC software to watch the movie

He already did, according to the OP.

VLC isn't an official DVD player (although it does do a great job at it), and never heard of "DVD Player 5"? What's that. Have you tried playing it in licensed software such as PowerDVD? Because if you were able to rip correctly, and you were able to burn, then most likely it's neither AnyDVD's nor CloneDVD's fault. There is the off-chance that something went wrong during decryption that causes the navigational issue.

He already did, according to the OP.

VLC isn't an official DVD player (although it does do a great job at it), and never heard of "DVD Player 5"? What's that. Have you tried playing it in licensed software such as PowerDVD? Because if you were able to rip correctly, and you were able to burn, then most likely it's neither AnyDVD's nor CloneDVD's fault. There is the off-chance that something went wrong during decryption that causes the navigational issue.
I missed that part LOL, my eye is still not healed from the second operation.

Thank you
Code:
WARNING: Read errors on disc!
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Back