• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pricing Question

nfwego

Just wondering about the discount for lifetime users. Apologies if its been asked already.

Right now on the site it says 20% discount until July 24. But that is for anyone and everyone correct? Even people who have never had the product before? So those of us that have a slysoft lifetime license and are to be getting a 20% discount...is that on top of the current 20% advertised on the site?

Just trying to clarify...not start world war 3.

For new users AND current SlySoft AnyDVD license holders who bought licenses before December 2015 there is a 2-month 20% promotion discount.

There are reasons why no special discount for SlySoft license holders who purchased prior to December 2015, just do a forum search please. (advanced search, "double encrypted")

I am happy I can get updates to AnyDVD, for me personally the bundle and promotional discounts made the transition less painful.

I curse Hollywood and AACS-LA for making me have to buy new licenses, not SlySoft/RedFox.

Last edited:
Just wondering about the discount for lifetime users. Apologies if its been asked already.

Right now on the site it says 20% discount until July 24. But that is for anyone and everyone correct? Even people who have never had the product before? So those of us that have a slysoft lifetime license and are to be getting a 20% discount...is that on top of the current 20% advertised on the site?

Just trying to clarify...not start world war 3.
-If you purchased an AnyDVD LTL on or after 12\1\15, you can get a free one year license OR a 50% discount on a Redfox AnyDVD LTL license.
-Otherwise you can get a 20% discount for two months, plus a 20% discount if you bundle, plus a discount if you have multiples, plus you can get a discount if you use Bitcoin.

Ok...I was incorrectly reading that there was a 20% discount for those who had lifetime licenses. So if you had a lifetime license before December 2015, there is no special discount other than the 20% for all users offered on the site right now.

I got it now. Thanks.

Ok...I was incorrectly reading that there was a 20% discount for those who had lifetime licenses. So if you had a lifetime license before December 2015, there is no special discount other than the 20% for all users offered on the site right now.

I got it now. Thanks.
I too was under the impression that Slysoft AnyDVDHD LTL holders would get a discount on Redfox Anydvd purchase (over the general public, or non-Slysoft license holders). It was based on some/much of the talk prior to the Redfox licensing being available for purchase.

But the 20% off that was discussed is really pretty much a general 20% off "sale" for anyone/everyone, even if you didn't have an AnyDVD license before, as long as you buy a license before July 24. And going back and re-reading things... it does say "all others who do not qualify for the above discounts..." which means "the general public and previous license owners." i.e. no special thanks or loyalty towards previous AnyDVD LTL holders.

Basically, RedFox is telling their older LTL users to bend over, Take it like a man and bring your own Vaseline because they are not going to provide any
I say there are other alternative solutions to this issue. The peeps at RedFox are under some kinda delusion that they are the only one's that can provide a decryption for blue ray and all other commercial dvd's, Not true.

no they're not, and anyone claiming they do needs to get their heas examined and do more research

The details were discussed for weeks, you failed to see, or didn't want to see, that is your problem. But sorry to see you go.

Basically, RedFox is telling their older LTL users to bend over, Take it like a man and bring your own Vaseline because they are not going to provide any
I say there are other alternative solutions to this issue. The peeps at RedFox are under some kinda delusion that they are the only one's that can provide a decryption for blue ray and all other commercial dvd's, Not true.

If you don't want the "new deal" - why are you here?
Surely you didn't just come to Redfox's home to trash the place?
Did you?
-W

Before I purchase again, I am a little confuse as to the other programs. Copied from the download page; "SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally."

I already have a lifetime license for AnyDVD HD, Clone BD, CloneDVD and CloneCD.

I am fine with paying for another lifetime lic for RedFox AnyDVD HD, but I do NOT need to buy other licenses, correct?

CloneCD and CloneDVD mobile are redfox products too. It's unsure if CloneCD will ever see an update needing a redfox license, but the updated engine for CloneDVD mobile will likely trigger the redfox license requirement. The only 2 guaranteed unaffected products are CloneDVD and CloneBD, those are elby products.

Before I purchase again, I am a little confuse as to the other programs. Copied from the download page; "SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally."

I already have a lifetime license for AnyDVD HD, Clone BD, CloneDVD and CloneCD.

I am fine with paying for another lifetime lic for RedFox AnyDVD HD, but I do NOT need to buy other licenses, correct?
CloneDVD and CloneBD are Elaborate Bytes products.

At one time SlySoft was a reseller for CloneDVD. At this time someone can purchase a license for CloneDVD and CloneBD only from the main Elby site.

Now that he is totally mixed up, all you need to buy a new licence for is AnyDVDHD.;):ROFLMAO:

Question

Yes Correct

Back