• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Previous owner of AnyDVD

azteclord

Greetings,

I am a previously registered owner of AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.0, but thought the company went away.

I just downloaded the trial version, but I am wondering if I have to purchase it again, or am I grandfathered in?

Thanks. I can supply my previous registration number if necessary.

John

Slysoft DID go away. It's as dead and buried add your slysoft license is. Some of the former staff created redfox and restarted anydvd. This requires funding to pay staff and servers. As such Redfox anydvd (V8.0.0.0 and up) requires a redfox issued license.

Slysoft licenses DO NOT work with anydvd v8 and up.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

There was a "grandfather discount" of sorts when this all went down. But you're like 2 years late to the party. :D
-W

Unfortunately all of us users of AnyDVD had to purchase new RedFox licenses after Slysoft was butchered by the US government.

When the former employees first restarted development, 2+ years ago, there was a "grandfather" license available for Slysoft customers.

If you really want to continue decrypting post-Slysoft DVDs and Blurays you will need to buy a license.

Occasionally there are "holiday" sales, you could wait for the next one.

Moved to license section. Forgot to do that earlier. The DVD issues section is reserved for disc issues only.

@FurryGuy there was a TIME-LIMITED grandfather license up to 50% off depending on when they had purchase. There never a slysoft lifetime to redfox lifetime. Just an fyi

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back