Previous Lifetime License Member

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by turbofeet, Aug 23, 2018.

1. turbofeet

turbofeet New Member

Morning
    I previously purchased a full lifetime license for AnyDVD HD back when you were trading under a different name.

I tried using the previous licence Registry Key (Key.AnyDVDHD) however it now (not really surprising) tells me that the license key in Invalid.

Is there some way I can register the software again?

Cheers

2. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

Only if you purchase a new key will you be able to register RedFox AnyDVD HD.

3. turbofeet

turbofeet New Member

That's a shame. No special offers then? :)

4. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

You will only get discount with a bundle purchase, or use BitCoin for payment (=10%). There's no other promotions at the current time.

5. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

There are 20% off discounts from time to time, generally around major holidays, and the ongoing Bitcoin discount. There was a Slysoft customer discount, but that was 2 years ago, when the shut down and start back up again took place.

6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

For the record redfox wasn't trading under any other name before at all. Redfox is a NEW project launched by former slysoft employees after it got SHUT DOWN PERMANENTLY. In order to to a rename you still have to be the same company, just renamed. That's not the case here.

Anydvd version 8xxx requires a redfox issued license.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

7. dpic

dpic Member

My old login works for this site, same logo, same app, so it must be the same company. I bought a LIFETIME license. LIFETIME. At least give a discount!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  8. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

You are well over TWO YEARS late to be complaining now.

9. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Not this again. You're 2 years to late, there WAS a discount 2 years ago. The only reason your login shirts is because you were a forum user then and the forum wasn't shut down. It was migrated. Check again, last time I checked the slysoft anydvd didn't have masked fox. You bought a lifetime license with slysoft, you were given updates for the lifetime of slysoft. You still want them to issue updates? Go ask the former CEO of you can find him, or the MPAA so had him shut slysoft down.

Redfox isn't a company, they don't even have an office. Do the research. Want a discount? Check back and major holidays. Have a good day!

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

10. garyknowz

garyknowz Member

I just learned about the new company tonight. I figured Slysoft was gone for good. After all, all good things have to end someday.

Great to see the programs back, even if I cannot use my old keys. But having been a member since 2006, I've certainly got my money's worth.

RedFox 1 likes this.