• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Press Release: SlySoft acquires Game Jackal

That's fine. Thank you. Having physical backup media has always been important to me for disaster recovery reasons.

As for GJ, I'm still trying to get grounded on the news. I see the acquisition info, but it isn't shown on the slysoft.com homepage. I'll just have to dig some more (unless you want to give a quick link here). :D As I have all of SS software already, what's one more, right?

That's fine. Thank you. Having physical backup media has always been important to me for disaster recovery reasons.

As for GJ, I'm still trying to get grounded on the news. I see the acquisition info, but it isn't shown on the slysoft.com homepage. I'll just have to dig some more (unless you want to give a quick link here). :D As I have all of SS software already, what's one more, right?

Oh. I thought you were a previous owner of Game Jackal (before Slysoft acquired it).

Well, it's possible even Virtual Clonedrive works for Oblivion (although I can't be bothered testing to confirm).

Last edited:
Wikipedia has a good write-up on GJ. Now that I understand it, it's something I've been wanting for a long time. For instance, today, in order for me to run NFS Carbon using an emulator, I have to create a massive file to load in a virtual drive, and then run another program to hide the virtual drive. GJ certainly would make life easier and allow me to keep my original media in safe storage. :bowdown:

Well, it's possible even Virtual Clonedrive works for Oblivion.

i dont know why it wouldnt. a simple iso of oblivion will work in daemon tools and alcohol 120%.

I've been searching around for a link for the game jackal install. I ran across this thread and I'm wondering, are we talking about the same program? The one that allows you to "rip" mini images of game to the HDD and mount them when you run the game? If we are speaking about the same program, I have a question.

Will previous owners of Game Jackal get another download? I lost my install file, but I have my receipt and serial key.

Thanks,
Thideras

EDIT: I have found that we are talking about the same one.

Back