• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Press Release: SlySoft acquires Game Jackal

I read through the forum and this question really hasn't been answered. I understand $10 for Pro users. I'd pay it. Sheesh people should calm down.

What I want to know, however, is for us Enterprise users do we have to pay another $10 per license? I think I have 43 licenses. That would be $430. The way the software works, it seems like I have the pro version on the clients with a nifty little management tool that lets me remotely send out profiles to them.

So, please, I just want to know if we will be paying $10 per if we are enterprise customers. Not complaining. I have a Game Center here in San Diego, and I just want to know so I can budget for it.

Thanks.

O.K so the end of march is now here when can we be seeing this new Slysoft version as i wish too upgrade my existing licence a.s.a.p?????

Pleas place link here too where that is possible for existing Pro licence holders

*edit* ... I don't have any HD discs so I don't need that product for those features but expecting to get them from free because I use Anydvd is ridiculous.

Ditto, currently have no use for HD discs since I have no HD player or burner, hence no use for AnyDVD HD. When/if I ever get one, I will gladly pony up the money for it. Having said that, I like others am completely confused as to what the hell all the fuss is about with having to pay an extra $10US to Slysoft for resurrecting GameJackal.

For those who don't wish to pay the $10US, keep your money and never return to the Slysoft website, simple as that.

O.K so the end of march is now here when can we be seeing this new Slysoft version as i wish too upgrade my existing licence a.s.a.p?????

Pleas place link here too where that is possible for existing Pro licence holders

im with him, when can we see the new version, upgrade our license or update the software? SupComm doesnt work with the current version and neither does Test Drive and I am sure CnC3 will be the same...

im with him, when can we see the new version, upgrade our license or update the software? SupComm doesnt work with the current version and neither does Test Drive and I am sure CnC3 will be the same...

Yeah CnC3 is a no go as is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

huh, funny, I got CnC3 to run just fine with my copy of Gamejackal

supreme commander works for me with the enterprise 495, and stalker does not need the disc in to play the game anyway just like company of heroes also from THQ.

Yeah CnC3 is a no go as is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

I don't even have my DVD in the drive for SP play. It doesn't do a disk check. So unless MP requires the disk--you don't need GJ for Stalker. As for the other games mentioned as 'NO GO'. Some people have got them to work. So, as in the older forums, user error is more often the problem, but GJ gets the blame?

Last edited:

Again--'PATIENCE GRASSHOPPER' and check out http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=2596

Notice what it says about the release in the 1st post!!!!!!!! And March isn't over yet.
Time to Chill! I hope Sly isn't regretting getting ownership of GJ, given some of the posts in the various threads around here.:(

I don't even have my DVD in the drive for SP play. It doesn't do a disk check. So unless MP requires the disk--you don't need GJ for Stalker. As for the other games mentioned as 'NO GO'. Some people have got them to work. So, as in the older forums, user error is more often the problem, but GJ gets the blame?

It certainly does do a disc check in SP for Stalker... And whenever I try to use GJ with CnC I get told to insert the disc also. As for your comments about not being able to use GJ I have had GJ since it's very first release and am more than competent with it. I have had games work with it that others have had problems with. So please get your facts correct before typing such rubbish.

cnc3ze9.jpg

stalkermv5.jpg

Well, What can I say, My DVD for Stalker has been in the box ever since I installed it. I have played and played and applied the new patch and played some more. DVD is still in the box. What area of the world are you in? Some companies put different protection on for different regions. All I know is that I don't need the disk and a comment by another user has said the same thing, and I quote "supreme commander works for me with the enterprise 495, and stalker does not need the disc in to play the game anyway just like company of heroes also from THQ."
Sorry about your luck or location.

Last edited:
I live in Australia which for games counts as a European PAL release... I also have Company of Heroes which does work without the DVD in the drive...

I read through the forum and this question really hasn't been answered. I understand $10 for Pro users. I'd pay it. Sheesh people should calm down.

What I want to know, however, is for us Enterprise users do we have to pay another $10 per license? I think I have 43 licenses. That would be $430. The way the software works, it seems like I have the pro version on the clients with a nifty little management tool that lets me remotely send out profiles to them.

So, please, I just want to know if we will be paying $10 per if we are enterprise customers. Not complaining. I have a Game Center here in San Diego, and I just want to know so I can budget for it.

Thanks.

Still no answer. Any news Webslinger?

Well, What can I say, My DVD for Stalker has been in the box ever since I installed it. I have played and played and applied the new patch and played some more. DVD is still in the box. What area of the world are you in? Some companies put different protection on for different regions. All I know is that I don't need the disk and a comment by another user has said the same thing, and I quote "supreme commander works for me with the enterprise 495, and stalker does not need the disc in to play the game anyway just like company of heroes also from THQ."
Sorry about your luck or location.

[Off topic mode ON]
I read somewhere else that Stalker doesnt have Securom in all regions. It definitley has Securom 7.31 in Europe, and this version HAS a CD-check. (just write an mds/mdf image and mount it, it will work; weak protection). Obvioulsy it has Starforce in the russian version. Dont know about CD-check here.
[Off topic mode OFF]

I was so disappointed when I found out that Game Jackal was no more... I had been hearing so much about it from my brother-in-law that I decided to buy it... That was when I heard that GJ was no longer available from Jackal Consulting. I had to call my brother-in-law to make sure I was hitting the right site... When he told me that SlySoft was taking over, I was excited... Now I'm chomping at the bit to get a taste of the newest Game Jackal.... Come on SlySoft! I want my Jackal!!! :)

Back