• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

premonition

RonnyRythm

my computer just makes god aweful noises trying to read premonition. after about 5 minutes or so it will show up on slysoft , but when i try to back up using either dvdshrink, or dvd decryptor, or dvdx xcopy, dvd fab decryptor it wont take. it freezes up or says there is an error or missing files. i have the latest release and have tried installing an old one but nothing works, tried using css keys within slysoft, nothing. tried not using slysoft, nothing. yes i have a paid for anydvd program not a free cracked one. please help. i'm downloading it off the internet but its taking days and not gettin anywhere fast.

defected DVD

Try burning another DVD release and see if that works If it copies then the the movie DVD is defective...:D

my computer just makes god aweful noises trying to read premonition. after about 5 minutes or so it will show up on slysoft , but when i try to back up using either dvdshrink, or dvd decryptor, or dvdx xcopy, dvd fab decryptor it wont take. it freezes up or says there is an error or missing files. i have the latest release and have tried installing an old one but nothing works, tried using css keys within slysoft, nothing. tried not using slysoft, nothing. yes i have a paid for anydvd program not a free cracked one. please help. i'm downloading it off the internet but its taking days and not gettin anywhere fast.

There is nothing unusual or tricky about Premonition (R1 Widescreen). I expect you have a defective copy and need to return it for a replacement.

i've backed up other movies fine. the dvd plays fine in dvd player , you just can't back it up.

i've backed up other movies fine. the dvd plays fine in dvd player , you just can't back it up.

DVD's can play fine and still be defective. If no other movies are causing problems, you have a defective copy of the movie.

Back