• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Powerhouse - Young Winston

jon jones

Was Using the beta it wouldnt play at all on powerdvd,or windvd,vlc was only one i could get it to play on (a backup),but at start just a black screen,now with the update,its a black screen,then after 4m30sec the movie starts,same at the end has 4 mins of blackscreen with music playing when the movie credits end-any ideas? @Pete Screenpass?-log included

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.0_Info_D_YOUNG WINSTON_82E9F5B0_C733B1C4.ziplog
    161.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Was Using the beta it wouldnt play at all on powerdvd,or windvd,vlc was only one i could get it to play on (a backup),but at start just a black screen,now with the update,its a black screen,then after 4m30sec the movie starts,same at the end has 4 mins of blackscreen with music playing when the movie credits end-any ideas? @Pete Screenpass?-log included
Definitively no Screen Pass or any other protection except AACS. That disc doesn't even have Java.
Maybe just bad authoring. Or ... "art".
You don't even seem to have any "risky" settings enabled, like "remove short titles".
Your AnyDVD is set to "always assume disc is region B" - is that a B-disc?

Classic screenpass behavior @Pete your assistance is req
- thanks Ch3vron,dont think ive seen a company update so often,or maybe i just notice it more

@Pete thanks for reply- this disk a region free UK disk,and i have my settings on anydvd to rgeion 2,i cant even find were the musicits playing in those all 10 mins of black sreen start/end is actually from 'update,my power dvd asks to update,which says has been done,then flashs a note about AACS ,but so fast i cant read it,it wont play at all without anydvd running,very strange

Last edited by a moderator:
weird, i could have sworn behavior like that is classic screenpass but i don't have the analysis tools you guys have :)

@Pete thanks for reply- this disk a region free UK disk,and i have my settings on anydvd to rgeion 2,i cant even find were the musicits playing in those all 10 mins of black sreen start/end is actually from
OK.
I don't think, there's anything we can do.
I've never seen such a simple disc - the HDMV code is actually delightfully simple. Very straight-forward, just goes directly to playlist #4 and plays that.
Playlist #4 plays clip #3 from beginning to end.

So whatever you're seeing really is in the movie.
I can't say why PowerDVD of WinDVD wouldn't play at all.
Whatever negative results you get with VLC - well, may also be caused by VLC itself. Sometimes VLC gets it wrong (though it's getting better).

Back