• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

POWERDVD17

kenbra

is there a powerdvd17 because the update says it supports powerdvd17

Last edited:
Not in Canada anyway _ not officially. Nothing on the Cyberlink site...

IS THERE A POWERDVD17 OUT BECAUSE THE UPDATE SAYS IT SUPORTS POWERDVD17
If you have the subscription to PowerDVD Live, which has PowerDVD 17 out right now--for some.

PowerDVD 17 isn't out yet for box or download yet from Cyberlink--maybe at the end of the month or next month, so hopefully this'll support the future PowerDVD 17 as well.

EDIT: Jeff R 1 beat me to it.

:)

Please do not use full caps messages in your posts. There is no need to yell.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

I have to wonder how accurate that UHD Blu-ray advisor is from Cyberlink, I just ran it on this old HP HDX18 laptop with an 18 inch 1080p screen and it's telling me that the display/GPU is HDCP 2.2 compatible. The screens for these are mostly made by Samsung and some by Chi-Mei.
Really ???
The GPU is a GT130M, I'm pretty sure that HDCP 2.2 wasn't even thought of when that card was new.
Must be driver based then, but I was told it's hardware based _ something sure doesn't seem right.

Last edited:
I've been told over Blu-ray.com that the Cyberlink UHD Blu-ray advisor doesn't work on laptops, or at least when it comes to the display/GPU. :rolleyes:

Back