• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD Ultra BD Playing Error

I assume you're playing the disc with menu structure and not just the m2ts file

No, sorry, I actually only tried to play the biggest *.ts file after ripping the BR and it would only play with the comentary track. Quite annoying as the picture is of course just fine :(

then I'm not surprised, powerdvd just plays the first audio track in the file. If you want to be able to get the correct audio track try playing it as a full disc rather than just the file

Okay, help me out here, this is the first time I tried to rip a BR as the disc itself causes the problems discussed above.
Do I need an extra program to make a virtual disc out of the ripped files?
Thanks.

once you've ripped it you should have a folder with the bdmv folder and certificate folder inside it, open powerdvd ultra and chose 'open movie file on disc' point it at the folder that contains the above 2 folders and chose ok, it should then play with all menu's and options

Okay, thanks a lot, that works now.
Spiderman3 will now work just fine even with version 3104.a, i.e. no java problems and reclock is also working!

Thanks a lot again!!!

"A critical component of the player requires periodic updates. New movies could fail to play if the critical component is not updated promptly. Would you like to update now?"

I got this "error" when I tried to play a movie that I have ALREADY played on the same player previously. This looks like a very bad requirement to continually update the player or suffer the possibility that it won't work!

My view is that this is very bad from from Cyberlink, very bad indeed.

Edit: previously played on same computer, same drive, same screen.... the only difference was that some time had passed since the last time [2 or 3 months?] the movie was watched.

They have no choice as they have to update the player for new BD+ (and I assume AACS), etc. If they don't update the player then newer discs may not work

Back