• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD Sound Problem

Wydo

Hi,
I had the PowerDVD Ultra OEM stereo version that came with my Sony BD drive. I upgraded to the full version and deleated the old stereo version, or so I thought. After installing the full version I find that I am still stuck with stereo and even if I configure audio to 6 speakers in PDVD it still plays in stereo.

I have a Realtech sound card built into my motherboard and it is connected to my Yamaha reciever via SPDIF/optical out. When I have PDVD set to SPDIF little bits of sound go missing every few minutes throughout the BD movie but it does play in 5.1.

Does anyone know how to get the OEM version fully off my system or fix this problem?

Last edited:
Back