• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD build 3104

Jont

New patch for powerdvd... can't wait to run home and try it...

"Improve Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD title compatibility with PowerDVD Ultra"

Please look under the file properties in XP/Vista and post the file version number.

Hi, I'm new! :)

The new build of PDVD in a dual monitor configuration is not working on monitor 2. I try on 2 different systems using 3 nvidia cards for the tests. Always the same results.

Stomp the yard bluray will still not play with the new patch. Still get region code error. Wonder if this is really a PDVD problem?

Just to let everyone know the new patch version (3104a) of PowerDVD Ultra is available on the Cyberlink website. Just go to the Downloads section and click on the icon under patches.

Also, there are patches available for the PowerDVD software that comes with LG Blu-ray drive models GGW-H10N and GBW-H10N. They upgrade the software to PowerDVD Ultra version 2911.

Stomp the yard bluray will still not play with the new patch. Still get region code error. Wonder if this is really a PDVD problem?

You must have another problem. Have you tried resetting AnyDVD HD using the default button?

I just tried build 3104a and 'Stomp the Yard' Blu-ray works for the very first time.

If you look at the release notes Cyberlink has finally admitted that PowerDVD Ultra was unable to play some titles.

My install, on top of the 2911 full version, went without problems, although it takes forever.

Looks like they finally fixed the problems with their patch upgrade process.

3104a?? For crying out loud. They can't get anything right the first time can they??? Thanks for the info.

I retract that statement. I thought they released a new version. It seems the first one released was in fact the "a" release. Nothing like using straightforward version numbers between releases. :D

Last edited:
You must have another problem. Have you tried resetting AnyDVD HD using the default button?

I just tried build 3104a and 'Stomp the Yard' Blu-ray works for the very first time.

If you look at the release notes Cyberlink has finally admitted that PowerDVD Ultra was unable to play some titles.

My install, on top of the 2911 full version, went without problems, although it takes forever.

Looks like they finally fixed the problems with their patch upgrade process.

My rip of stomp the yard was with an older version of ANYDVD HD. I will try again with the current version and see if it works. Thanks.

Back