• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD 8 Build 2521

Der_Bub

Hello,

with the new Build 2521 of PowerDVD 8 it isn't possible to playback (BlueRay) Images! :( Tested the latest beta (5.4.2.3 beta).

Cyber Link Power DVD unterstützt die Wiedergabe von Blu-ray Discs auf einem virtuellen Gerät nicht. Eine Blu-ray Disc muss zum Abspielen In ein BD-ROM-Laufwerk eingelegt werden.

(when) Will there be a solution for this?

Greetings

Not sure what the issue is but I tested PDVD build 2521, VCD 5.4.2.3b and AnyDVD HD 6.5.2.2 and (Vista 64) all's working as it should. Is the ISO protected?

Not sure what the issue is but I tested PDVD build 2521, VCD 5.4.2.3b and AnyDVD HD 6.5.2.2 and (Vista 64) all's working as it should. Is the ISO protected?

Solution: Install the newest AnyDVD :eek:

Thanks!

Definitely a Problem with 2521

There is definitely a problem with powerdvd 8 ultra 2521 playing from virtual drives. They actually pop a box that tells you that it won't play anymore from virtual drives.

I'm hoping that Slysoft can come up with a way to "stealth" their mounted drives as it's completely unacceptable for cyberlink to do this. The only reason Cyberlink would do this is because they are in the industry's back pocket.

I paid for that stupid program and it's worthless to me now. Worthless.

There is definitely a problem with powerdvd 8 ultra 2521 playing from virtual drives. They actually pop a box that tells you that it won't play anymore from virtual drives.

I'm hoping that Slysoft can come up with a way to "stealth" their mounted drives as it's completely unacceptable for cyberlink to do this. The only reason Cyberlink would do this is because they are in the industry's back pocket.

I paid for that stupid program and it's worthless to me now. Worthless.

I use PDVD8 2521 to play ISO all the time without any issues. Are you using the latest version of AnyDVD HD and latest beta of VCD?

checking...

I am using 6.5.2.2 for AnyDVD HD and I am using the VCD but not sure if it's the beta.

Is it a problem that I strip the protection from the BD's and do not have AnyDVD running when I attempt to play?

I'd hate to have to RE-RIP my entire collection just to keep the protection!

Ok maybe I'm thick.. Where can I download the beta? I don't see it on the download section.

Thanks for your quick replies!

Nevermind

Nevermind. I AM a little thick. I got it. I'll try it out. Thanks!

Yup, I was having an issue with WALL-E saying that virtual drives were not supported--jerks. Then l I ripped with the newest AnyDVD-HD, and it worked fine.

Thanks, Slysoft. You have the best and quickest support of ANY software firm out there (and I'm certainly glad I took your advice and upgraded to HD while "lifetime" support was still being offered).

Back