• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Powerdvd 19 does not work with anydvd 8.3.9.0 Blu-Ray

Brianmcm

Hi,

I have powerdvd 19 and have just installed anydvd 8.3.9.0

Restarted the PC, loaded the Blu-Ray "My Life in Ruins" and get the same error as before (prior to anydvd) disc cannot play as it is region A. My powerdvd is set to region B.

Anydvd web page says it is supposed to work.

I cannot change the region in powerdvd, the function is locked despite having 4 changes left according to the screen. But anydvd is supposed to eliminate the need for that change anyway.

Any ideas ?

Anydvd only removes the region of you tell it too for bd's. Only DVDs happen 'automatic'. Go to the Blu-ray settings, enable BD region removal and specify the region of the DISC (NOT YOUR REGION!). In this case, region A. Specifying your region (B, in this case) WILL result in an unplayable disc. For Blu-ray it's important your always specify the discs region

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you Chevron, that helped a lot. It became more obvious once I used your post to have a look around the settings and then the selection menu came up with the region selection.

Back