PowerDVD 17 Ultra Officially released

Discussion in 'High Definition Software' started by spcav, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Jeff R 1

Jeff R 1 Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say, it seems as long as Cyberlink gets the long end of the stick, everything is OK.
    The quote above are cleverbridges words, not mine.

2. eviltester

eviltester Member

Exactly and when I set my currency to Canadian, mine was CAD $49.95.
    Confirmed with bank and VISA.

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Then it's a cleverbridge thing, cause mine was processed by "ASKNET KARLSRUHE DEU"

eviltester likes this.
  4. Jeff R 1

Then I got ripped off. Cyberlink can go jump in the lake, even if it is only 16 bucks.

5. eviltester

eviltester Member

Mine was an upgrade price.
    When I launched PDVD 16, it prompted me with a pop-up that offered me to upgrade to PDVD 17, which I did.

6. bosstime

bosstime New Member

Anyone tested the True Theater HDR Function? I've never been a fan of any enhancements on a proper HD source...would love to know your thoughts! Soon I will buy a new PC that meets all the ultra HD requirements

7. Jeff R 1

Well, Cyberlink came through, they offered me a partial or full refund, so I took the partial.
    They refunded 15 bucks, so naturally thought I still was shorted a bit of change _ so what ever.
    Well in fact the refund was in US dollars, so I actually made a bit of money.

What apparently happened is that even though I'm in Canada, I was directed to the US cart somehow _ didn't notice though.

Still odd though why Cleverbridge was quick to tell me that everyone gets charged in US funds, I guess they don't know how Cyberlink's chopping cart works ???

whatever_gong82 likes this.