• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD 17 Ultra Officially released

I don't know what to say, it seems as long as Cyberlink gets the long end of the stick, everything is OK.
The quote above are cleverbridges words, not mine.

Cyberlink does NOT set it's prices only in USD. Upon visiting the main site i was immediately redirected to

Code:
https://www.cyberlink.com/index_en_EU.html

Which sets all prices in EURO. Cart currency was automatically set to EUR as payment currency and I was charged as such. 39.99.

Exactly and when I set my currency to Canadian, mine was CAD $49.95.
Confirmed with bank and VISA.

Then it's a cleverbridge thing, cause mine was processed by "ASKNET KARLSRUHE DEU"

Mine was an upgrade price.
When I launched PDVD 16, it prompted me with a pop-up that offered me to upgrade to PDVD 17, which I did.

Anyone tested the True Theater HDR Function? I've never been a fan of any enhancements on a proper HD source...would love to know your thoughts! Soon I will buy a new PC that meets all the ultra HD requirements

Well, Cyberlink came through, they offered me a partial or full refund, so I took the partial.
They refunded 15 bucks, so naturally thought I still was shorted a bit of change _ so what ever.
Well in fact the refund was in US dollars, so I actually made a bit of money.

What apparently happened is that even though I'm in Canada, I was directed to the US cart somehow _ didn't notice though.

Still odd though why Cleverbridge was quick to tell me that everyone gets charged in US funds, I guess they don't know how Cyberlink's chopping cart works ???

PowerDVD 17.0.1808.60 has been released.

Actually PowerDVD 17.0.2101.62 is the latest version. It was officially released on October 10, 2017.

CyberLink update page: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/powerdvd-ultra/patches_en_US.html

Changelog:

• Adds support for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update platforms.
  • Adds media casting support for Apple TV 4.
  • Resolves the device not found issue for media casting if the Chromecast device's name contains specific characters.
  • Minor bug fixes.

Back