• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD 16 is out!

No need to rush to get PowerDVD 16 for me yet.

I might get it around the holidays.

No need to rush to get PowerDVD 16 for me yet.

I might get it around the holidays.
Intresting! I like the TV interface. Almost looking like mediabroswer with phone remote...

Someone's video I watched about it.

Can someone test process monitor with this?

Wow im old still running powerdvd 14 no patches :) If it is not broke....dont fix.
OEM PowerDVD 10 is what I have.

So far as long as AnyDVD (HD) is running there isn't a DVD or BD it can't handle, when I have the proper settings activated.

OEM PowerDVD 10 is what I have.

So far as long as AnyDVD (HD) is running there isn't a DVD or BD it can't handle, when I have the proper settings activated.
100% correct, FurryGuy. I have PowerDVD 10 Ultra on my PC and 2 laptops, and like you said, with AnyDVD HD running, I too can play any Blu-ray disc that is out there currently.

The new UHD Blu-ray discs can wait, because I don't really need to buy them or get a player that plays them right now.

Anyone try pdvd16 with screenpass?? This version looks like a good upgrade...

James, I'll wait until your company is ready to handle the new UHD Blu-ray standard anyway.

(y)
I think James needs a drive that authenticates AACS 2.0.
But until then maybe we should start a fund like they did over at SVP to raise money for a new version that can deal with UHD Blu-ray.
Like a Go-Fund-Me Campaign.
Their goal was like 5000.00$ US and they raised something like 10,000.00$.
I can't remember which Campaign Chainik used, but it sure worked well. :)

News yes, possible no. As is available on the cyberlink website

And they have finally fixed the "BDMV resume" bug introduced in PowerDVD 13(!). Only took them 3 years. Incredible! :rolleyes:
I just noticed, that Cyberlink has backported this bugfix to the latest PowerDVD 15 update. Nice (although still 3 years late).

a employee from Turbine received a prerelease version of PowerDVD with UHD BD support. Perhaps coming soon a big Update for all Users.

a employee from Turbine received a prerelease version of PowerDVD with UHD BD support. Perhaps coming soon a big Update for all Users.
An employee from "Turbine" ???
What's Turbine ???
And where did you hear/read about this ?

Back