• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD 14: how to reset the region code change counter?

The script by James works just fine for 'PowerDVD 17' in Windows 10.
Oh yeah I know it does. I tried it already. I believe when I posted that, PowerDVD 17 wasn't even released yet. That was just an assumption that turned out to be incorrect.

I ended up abandoning my region switcher project because life got too busy. I'll see if I have some time over the holiday season to get back to it. No promises though.

Oh yeah I know it does. I tried it already. I believe when I posted that, PowerDVD 17 wasn't even released yet. That was just an assumption that turned out to be incorrect.

I ended up abandoning my region switcher project because life got too busy. I'll see if I have some time over the holiday season to get back to it. No promises though.

Just found this forum/thread and signed up. I am fully behind the region switcher software if you are still doing it.......fingers crossed, it would be so much appreciated, only if you find the time of course. I just bought Powerdvd 17 also.

Just found this forum/thread and signed up. I am fully behind the region switcher software if you are still doing it.......fingers crossed, it would be so much appreciated, only if you find the time of course. I just bought Powerdvd 17 also.
Well I kind of dropped it out of lack of time and interest, but if I have time, I would definitely be interested in picking it up again.

who ever made the .bat it worked great thank you i just paid for DVD 17 and yet still couldnt change the regions, frankly i think thats bullshit thank you guys so much though been losing my head over this for awhile.

Just stumbled across this. Thaaaaaaaaaank you very much guys, especially James for the batch file. Works great for PowerDvd 17!

Just stumbled across this. Thaaaaaaaaaank you very much guys, especially James for the batch file. Works great for PowerDvd 17!
You're welcome!

HUGE THANKS to James, your cmd file worksto this day on powerdvd19. peace love and kino.

Back