• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD 10 (or higher) Question (s)

Clams

OK
First off.... Is there a way to get the newer versions of PowerDVD to show you what title is playing?
When I was trying to dissect "Shawn the Sheep"- I had to stick it in an old (XP) PC using PowerDVD 4 where I could see the title was #23. I can't find a way to see that in 10.

Also,
Is there a way to disable the "nag screens" that invite you to upgrade?
It's getting annoying.
I don't do Blu-Ray. If PowerDVD-4 would work in the new Win-10 boxes, I'd use it.

Thanks!
-W

Last edited:
OK
First off.... Is there a way to get the newer versions of PowerDVD to show you what title is playing?
When I was trying to dissect "Shawn the Sheep"- I had to stick it in an old (XP) PC using PowerDVD 4 where I could see the title was #23. I can't find a way to see that in 10.

Also,
Is there a way to disable the "nag screens" that invite you to upgrade?
It's getting annoying.
I don't do Blu-Ray. If PowerDVD-4 would work in the new Win-10 boxes, I'd use it.

Thanks!
-W
Clams, I did a bit of searching the Cyberlink Forum, and found this:

Close the Cyberlink Registration pop-up and shut down the program. In Windows XP, Go to "Start" > "My Computer" > "C drive".
In Windows Vista and 7 (and 8.1), Go to "Start" > " Computer" > "C drive". Click on "Program Files" > "Cyberlink" > "Power DVD"> OLRSubmission".
Right-click on the "OLRSubmission" folder and choose "Rename".
Type "Submission" in the box and press "Enter" to set the name.

Warning: it might cause PowerDVD 10 Ultra to crash if you're trying to play regular video files instead of DVDs.

Good luck.

Back