• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Power Rangers Won't Show Main Movie File

SyracuseSteve

I tried to make a backup of Power Rangers using CloneDVD2 and it will only display the previews and such, won't display the main movie file in the UI to select it. Same issue using Handbrake. Reset AnyDVD to default settings and same, but no change. Installed latest beta version of AnyDVD (8.1.6.1), but no change. I've attached the AnyDVD log file in hopes it will help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.1_Info_D_SABANS_POWER_RANGERS_THE_MOVIE.ziplog
    930.4 KB · Views: 8
I tried to make a backup of Power Rangers using CloneDVD2 and it will only display the previews and such, won't display the main movie file in the UI to select it. Same issue using Handbrake. Reset AnyDVD to default settings and same, but no change. Installed latest beta version of AnyDVD (8.1.6.1), but no change. I've attached the AnyDVD log file in hopes it will help.
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Back