• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

power rangers NTSC playlist help

blaster27

looking for some assistance with the correct playlist on this one. playing out of order after a backup of course

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_G_SABAN_S_POWER_RANGERS.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
It's already in the status window. What are you using for playback?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

well, my ps3 for playback. ive used both bd rebuilder and clone bd. both play out of order. in the first 10 minutes of the movie. even tried to add speedmenus to see if that would correct the issue. no such luck. the clone bd version was far worse than the bd rebuilder one...

clone bd version was far worse
Worse in what way?
Do you mean in terms of "scrambledness"?
That may be, because this disc isn't handled properly by AnyDVD and CloneBD chose the one, AnyDVD mentioned.
BDRebuilder probably just chose any playlist - that may by chance be less scrambled.

Disc is fixed now - should work correctly.

Last edited:
yes more scrambled than previous. i will report back when its done

Actually afaik bdrb uses AnyDVD's disc.inf file if it is present. Scenes should (have) be(en) equally scrambled.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

AnyDVD 8.1.8.0 picks the wrong playlist. Redbox version. Picks 325. Files attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_H_SABAN_S_POWER_RANGERS.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
For information only, the correct playlist for the RedBox disc I have is (snip)

Last edited by a moderator:
For playback I am using Power DVD to play the original disc.

My process for finding the correct playlist is to use AnyDVD HD to create a video file. Now I can look at the Stream files. In this case all the stream file associated with movie are in the 500 group. Now I play the original disc using Power DVD. and I play the Stream file using VLC Media Player. I search for the correct play order of the stream files by matching to the order Power DVD is playing them. (A nice feature of VLC Media Player is that it gives you the length of the clip so you can keep track of the time. Makes advancing Power DVD to the clip breaks easier.) In this case the are only 20 stream files, so it does on take very long to get the correct playlist order for this disc.

Now with the correct playlist order in hand I can use BD Rebuilder to find the correct playlist "number" for my disc (This is a little tedious since you have to open and search the "other movie only" playlist until you find the matching one). Once that playlist is found then I just use BD Rebuilder to build a file that fits on a BD-25 disc.

Full Disc Playback works but movie scenes play out of order. attached logfile.

Attachments

1.3 MB · Views: 11
We do not mention playlists on this forum for the simple reason that they may not exist on other versions of can simply be wrong if they do. This has happened before. Any and all playlist mentioning goes through the OPD.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

What is the playlist number you found? The number seems to have been edited out.
As Ch3vr0n said - that confuses people more than not knowing at all. For example the three discs mentioned in this thread have two different correct playlists.

All fixed now, btw.

As Ch3vr0n said - that confuses people more than not knowing at all. For example the three discs mentioned in this thread have two different correct playlists.

All fixed now, btw.

Nice, thank you. I do see a different playlist now than I did last night. I'll check it out and let you know if I have any problems.

We do not mention playlists on this forum for the simple reason that they may not exist on other versions of can simply be wrong if they do. This has happened before. Any and all playlist mentioning goes through the OPD.

What is OPD? Sorry, I'm new to the forum and not up to date on abbreviations. Thanks.

Online protection database, where AnyDVD gets its primary playlist and decryption info.

All fixed now, btw.

The issue I posted still remains. Ran another rip,a few hours ago and the chapters still play out of order.

Attachments

1.3 MB · Views: 12
What are you using for playback?

Back