• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Power Rangers Bluray

Status
Not open for further replies.

garbagepail2020

unable to back up BD. Just actual movie. AnyDVD selects Title 272 as film. All out of sequence. log attached. Thx you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.8.0_Info_F_SABAN_S_POWER_RANGERS.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Thanks for the reply. i could use some guidance> i am following th same process i always use. Newly purchased BR disc. Insert into PC. Anydvd does its job> Open handbrake which scans and settles on Title 272-titles max out at 330. Rip to mp4. But BR pack on case on shelf. Use mp4 for plex in house. for some reason the selected title 272 is out of sequence. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thx.

That's a Handbrake issue. You will need to check which is the correct playlist in the AnyDVD status window and then pick the correct one in Handbrake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back