• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Power DVD Sucks

Boy....that's encouraging. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I'm serious, too. With build 110 I could at least get the thing to play ball, although it got stuck for a few seconds every two minutes or so.
With 113 it just freezes and dies after exactly 10 seconds playback. Every time.

Well, that's certainly not going to encourage me to switch any time soon. I've got both of my HTPC's running well with PowerDVD now. My older HTPC with an agp 3850 in it needs PowerDVD 7 cause it's lighter on the CPU, but, my new one with the 8800 GT can use PowerDVD 8 with no problem. The only way I'd switch players now is if something monumentally better came out. So far, that's rather lacking.

I think your right

Not yet. I haven't had time to work on that issue. I'm not sure we CAN get rid of it. What a stupid feature. I hope in the next version they make it optional.

I still bet there is some way to change a Dword,or something like that to at least stop the pop up at the end of a movie.I'm just not skilled enough to figure it out.:doh:

I don't know. I haven't invested any time in looking. Since I have the PowerDVD remote it doesn't annoy me as much it annoys others. Still irritates me but with the remote I can get through it quick enough. At some point I'll see what I can figure out.

I have a solution to Power DVD 12, which does suck! (why were they able to provide MS Media Player - which worked and now, the updated DVD 12 - which sucks!!!!). My stereo system is far better for CDs (and it works) and my DVD player & TV are much better for watching movies than the computer (and it works). MS doesn't want us to use our computers?

I'm just wondering the title said PowerDVD S*****.
But why does it S*****, please explain what you don't like about it? ;)

The only thing that I don't like it doesn't play MKV correctly :(, but for the rest of it never having problems with it. ;)

Let's not keep this topic alive shall we. Last post before the necro was in 2008

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back