• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Power dvd 8

reaper

Since Cyberlink removed the ability to play BD Disks from the hard drive does
anyone know of a good program that will let you play ripped blu-ray disk from your drives?

Thanks for the info.....

TMT does. I have tested TMT on XP and Vista 32bit. 40% off till Dec.5!

Tmt

And where would one find this program?

Later....

Looking at it right now.
Looks interesting.
Will give it a tr and let you know how it works out for me.

Thanks.....

Just be aware that Arcsoft has no trial version of TMT. They used to but it has since been removed as an option. I think this is a bad idea on their part but they did it nonetheless.

Just be aware that Arcsoft has no trial version of TMT. They used to but it has since been removed as an option. I think this is a bad idea on their part but they did it nonetheless.
Well, I bit, even though the trial of TMT a few months ago BSOD'ed my system. Too good a price to pass up, and PDVD is getting silly again. Hopefully TMT will do better with HD audio as it is bundled with the ASUS-AV1 HDMI card (not that I have one yet ;))
Thanks, Webslinger, for the coupon code.

Edit: see my comments in the "40% off Arcsoft software" thread.

Last edited:
Back