• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Power DVD 16 Ultra Question

Harley51

Does Power DVD 16 Ultra have any conflicts when installed on the same computer as Clone BD, Clone DVD2.

I can also confirm that I run PowerDVD 16 Ultra with CloneDVD 2 and CloneBD. Currently using latest updates of all three. I have no issues at all. I have these programs on 2 different computers. Both on Windows 10 Pro.. I have also used Win 7 Pro O/S without issue as well.

My rig is a first gen I-7- 995 extreme.
The O.S. is Win -7 ultimate.
My Redfox/Elby suite is Any DVD HD, CLONE CD, CLONE DVD, CLONE BD, and CLONE DVD MOBILE, all the latest versions.
I have Power DVD 16 Ultra with the build 2406 patch installed, and it runs witout any conflicts with all of the RedFox software.
Previous versions of PDVD have run also without conflict.

I have the latest PowerDVD Ultra versions 10, 12-16 on my PC, and all the latest RedFox/elby apps on my machine without any issue.

I also have the current PowerDVD 16 Ultra and all the current RedFox/elby apps on my 2 laptops (One a Win 7 Home, the other a Win 10 Pro) run without incident.

Back