• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

power dvd 13 & Cinevia?

mimaro46

in power dvd 13 infested with cinevia or has slysoft come up with a work around as they did with power dvd 12?

Not yet, but soon.
"Soon" is now here. Check out the latest version of AnyDVD HD which extends its "Cinavia fix" to all current software players with Cinavia, including PDVD 13.

Just remember it's a playback fix only, which is good enough for PCs and does not degrade audio; removing the Cinavia signal completely so your PS3 or SA can handle it will have to wait for Slyce (or better performance from the competing removal solution).

Rip Sony's to MKV

Just get a WD TV Live + a large USB HDD and then rip these Sony Blu-rays to MKV and the Cinavia problem is solved. Media players such as that one, does not contain Cinavia.
I have done that with all the Sony's i had copied BD to BD to avoid the Cinavia frustration and it works perfectly.

so you'd rather have someone spend maybe a grand on a new TV and usb harddrive then wait for a slysoft fix. I'll pass

so you'd rather have someone spend maybe a grand on a new TV and usb harddrive then wait for a slysoft fix. I'll pass

I think you need to re-read the post. He never mentioned anything about a new TV. What he is referring to is a WD TV LIVE media player....

I have one of these along with a 2TB external drive and total cost was about $170. Works like a charm, just dont update the firmware if you dont have too:clap:

Slysoft already fixed PDVD 13 so there is no need for the OP to buy anything, just install the latest AnyDVD and all will be fine.

Why not?
So true, my WD Tv Live Hub has had no ill effects from initial update, as a matter of fact it worked better afterwards. And just had a second update about a week ago.

Why not?

I havent been on the WD website for the Live for about a year or so, but there was a lot of talk of released firmware causing more problems than it fixed. I did one firmware update when I initally bought the unit and it worked fine. I just had too much time on my hands on the forums...:agree:

I know im getting off the target on this post, but this unit is great for my kids. They grab it, plug it in and watch movies at home or friends house. Just a pain to upload to unit.

Power dvd 13

I see this is pretty old but I have tried plenty of different media center solutions short of building a small htpc just for my livingroom. I use mpc and lav filters but it's getting old having to walk to the entertainment center to use the mouse,you know? :doh: My PC is in bedroom on other side of wall ,hdmi going thru to HDTV and wireless mouse picks up right there but not over to the couch. Now jriver media center android app just don't work for me. I can not figure it out. I have Power Dvd 12 Ultra 3D and their android remote app don't work either but I have read it will with P DVD 13 Ultra. I found a version to try before I was to buy it. Most all my movies are MKV re-mux movie only with English HD audio. Cinavia has never been a problem for me ever with anything even PDVD 12. So they added it in 13? What does this mean, have to create a iso from BD and play it with the virtual clone drive? Does this effect MKV's? Man they advertize about playing MKV's with HD audio! Thanks guys.

Back