• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Potential Bugs in new version

Agrajag

I upgraded to the latest version. Very glad to see the product is still alive.

I then went to play Civ IV - Warlords, which had been working fine with the older version. Suddenly it didn't work here. I went into the profile section and found two entries. One failed and one still worked.

I then decided to kill the bad one. I highlighted the bad version's icon and hit the Delete key. It proceeded to delete the GOOD one.

Now I'm recreating another one.

Just now I went to go get back into the view I saw and when I double-click the tray icon I'm not getting the new interface. I'm getting variation of the old side-bar interface except there's no header text at the top of each section. Just gold icons.

Back