• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

possible virus?? per suggested link

MrBarlo

I followed your link to the program site "Protection ID" and PC-Cillin has marked this program file as a virus. Please check this out...Thanks

"Please answer these questions before posting about PC games or protected discs "

Instruction 6 says:

6. What protection does your game use? Don't know? Find out before posting about issues (and include that information)! Use Protection ID. It's a free program. Use ProtectionID and scan your HD directory where the game is installed (right click the icon on your toolbar, and select "scan files/folders"). Or just scan the main program .exe(s) that you find in the game directory on your hard drive. Provide the protection name and the version number.

i think you can safely say this program is NOT a virus if you download it from the suggested site that webslinger links too in the sticky found here http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=9352.
this is the site in the link:
http://pid.gamecopyworld.com/
your anti-virus software is giving you an error with this program.
contact trend micro and tell them about the incorrect virus notification with this program.

in reply to what devilmaster posted below,the program is FREE.you cant really expect it to have all the bells and whistles of a purchased program.

Last edited:
I dont feel too good about that screenshots so i just dont download it and come straight here for telling it to you, as it seems to be as the trap door or a trozan like thing to me, sorry if it is not i am just making estimate.

There is nothing bad associated with that link, period.

The antivirus program is giving a false positive.

If you are not sure about a file, there is a way to check it :
http://www.virustotal.com/

I know this seems to be an ad, but the file you send is scanned by :
* AhnLab (V3)
* Aladdin (eSafe)
* ALWIL (Avast! Antivirus)
* Authentium (Command Antivirus)
* Avira (AntiVir)
* Bit9 (FileAdvisor)
* Cat Computer Services (Quick Heal)
* ClamAV (ClamAV)
* CA Inc. (Vet)
* Doctor Web, Ltd. (DrWeb)
* Eset Software (ESET NOD32)
* ewido networks (ewido anti-malware)
* Fortinet (Fortinet)
* FRISK Software (F-Prot)
* F-Secure (F-Secure)
* Grisoft (AVG)
* Hacksoft (The Hacker)
* Ikarus Software (Ikarus)
* Kaspersky Lab (AVP)
* McAfee (VirusScan)
* Microsoft (Malware Protection)
* Norman (Norman Antivirus)
* Panda Security (Panda Platinum)
* Prevx (Prevx1)
* Rising Antivirus (Rising)
* Secure Computing (Webwasher)
* Softwin (BitDefender)
* Sophos (SAV)
* Sunbelt Software (Antivirus)
* Symantec (Norton Antivirus)
* VirusBlokAda (VBA32)
* VirusBuster (VirusBuster)

If more than a half found something, it can't be a false positive...

Jotti's Malware Scan is also useful.

A-Squared
AntiVir
ArcaVir
Avast
AVG Antivirus
BitDefender
ClamAV
CPsecure
Dr.Web
F-Prot Antivirus
F-Secure Anti-Virus