• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Possible to switch order files are written?

thetoad

Today, it seems, that AnyDVD writes the JAR directory last. This is annoying when one has to rerip a movie that anydvd has to deploy fixes for, as one has to decrypt the whole STREAM directory first (can be 30-60m or more depending on movie / drive). In general, if AnyDVD removed AACS/BD+, I don't believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that anything will change in the STREAM/*.m2ts, its only elsewhere in either the HDMV code or the java code.

If those were written first, one could stop the decryption after they are written and move over one's old STREAM directory.

unsure if there's any reason why it works the way it does today, but figured I'd bring it up.

Just manually copy the JAR folder using Windows Explorer with AnyDVD running in the background if that's all you want to copy across

hmm, good point. :) I forget that its acts as a filter. So used to my process being in linux.

Back