• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Possible to script the install of VCD?

spgsitsupport

SetupVirtualCloneDrive5312

Is it possible to install it from command line with NO GUI (so user does not have to input anything)?

Thanks

Seb

ok how about adding a 2nd drive (2x virtual drives) without loading up the program?

i need 2x virtual drives as need 2x virtual cd's in the computer at the same time

this will be very helpfull, many thanks

please can someone help on this, i had 2x drives i updated the software i have 1 drive and thats on over 60 computers - (a charity school) something that can be added to a logon script will be very usefull!!! a dll call, registry edit, anything - just to fix what the update has done to me

Ok, I have a similar problem.

I need to script the installation too, but I'm having a problem when it tries to install the driver.

It always asks for a permission.

I've started the installation with the /S parameter, but even so it will ask me if I want to install the driver.

Is there a way to do this?
I searched the internet for this and found a workaround, where I had to import the certificate from the vclone.cat file, but had no results.

Back