• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Possible to backup/copy DVD-R's from DVD Cams?

HT_Freak

I have a 2 yr old Hitachi DVD camera video recorder and I have been trying to find a way to backup those movies to share with family.

Is there any way to backup these movies using AnyDVD and CloneDVD?

The disc reads fine in DVD-players (disc has been finalized), but sometimes causes problems reading on my PC. Seems like some sort of protection scheme being used on it. I have read the manual for the camera and it does not allow transferring to PC from DVD-R, but only from DVD-RAM so that's no an option either.

I have recently purchased a new 16X LG DVD-ROM and a 16X Lite-ON DVD Burner so I know it's not the drives.

If the Slysoft team has any suggestions or anyone else, please post here..

Thanks.

backup movies

I have always used anydvd and clone dvd for pre recorded dvds, but to copy your own home movies I would use nero 7 which has a movie editor or microsoft movie which is a free download. Once you have created a dvd you can then use clone dvd to make multiple copies.

Back