• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Possible sync problem

Xander

When i open up a filed grabbed from N in Mkvextractgui you can see there are audio and video delay
i have checked alot of files and this seem present in all from N and its not an issue specific with the latest version. It always seems to be -83 for audio and +83 from video, Not sure if its an issue but its not present from other N sources and its not present when grabbing from the D+ provider.

Attachments

• Outer Banks_S01E02_The Lucky Compass.astlog
    479.2 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.2.2.astlog
    483 KB · Views: 1
  • MKVextract.JPG
    MKVextract.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 23
I have the same problem with the sync of the NF audio in relation to the video. The support told me that the logs indicated that everything was correct and maybe I thought it was me, but I still notice it. I hope they find a solution.

I have the same problem with the sync of the NF audio in relation to the video. The support told me that the logs indicated that everything was correct and maybe I thought it was me, but I still notice it. I hope they find a solution.
The developer will never know if do not upload a logfile. It may seem like the same issue but it also may be very different.

Ok. I attach the log.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.2.astlog
    231.8 KB · Views: 2
@kirtoekt any possibility you can switch container to MKV (MKVToolNix) and then drag the file or how many you want into MKVExtractGui and see if you get the same result?,
I have always felt Netflix was a little out of sync maybe we are on to something.

@Xander Hi. I have tried with the eac3to command that shows the delays and in my case it shows me -80 ms in the only audio that the video has.

The developers will only want to see an original version 1222 Log file from AnyStream. Thank you so much guys

Back