• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Possible problem with Wildhogs,(region 2,UK)

Vincenza

Status window:

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.1.8.4)
LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW-1633S BS0C 2004/08/27 17:53
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1899312 sectors (3709 MBytes)
Total size: 3787543 sectors (7397 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: WHG0EUW1............(Wildhogs)
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: PAL
Media is locked to region(s): 2 4!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

Im just backing this up at the moment, and not sure whether Im going to experience any problem with the burning. Just thought I would ask, and hopefully save myself a disc.

Im using AnyDVD and Clone

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_WHG0EUW1.zip
    90.7 KB · Views: 1
Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!

That message will be more common, and it doesn't really indicate anything other than the .bup file location does not correspond with the pointers in the .ifo files. This is fairly common now.

Im just backing this up at the moment, and not sure whether Im going to experience any problem with the burning. Just thought I would ask, and hopefully save myself a disc.

Honestly, it's impossible to say. There are a number of bugs in 6.1.8.4. I would recommend trying the latest beta instead. If you have problems, disable the AI scanner.

Back