• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Possible conflicts with AnyDVD and other software

Does AnyDVD start at all? If so, does it give you the error message then? If so, you should restart your system and restart AnyDVD.

Any Problems With Avid Liquid Pro and AnyDVD?

I can't get along without Avid Liquid Pro and its breakout box. It was Pinnacle Liquid Edition just a little over a year ago. Does anyone know if it will be broken by installing AnyDVD?

Last edited:
I can't get along without Avid Liquid Pro and its breakout box. It was Pinnacle Liwuid Edition just a little over a year ago. Does anyone know if it will be broken by installing AnyDVD?

It's easy enough to install Anydvd to find out.

Ever reinstall Avid Liquid Pro?

Thank you, that is a valid suggestion. I considered it, but unless you have gone through the hell of reinstalling Avid Liquid Pro up to the latest rev, it might not be easy to see why that might not be my first choice. I have hopes someone might know the answer... anyone?

Thank you, that is a valid suggestion. I considered it, but unless you have gone through the hell of reinstalling Avid Liquid Pro up to the latest rev, it might not be easy to see why that might not be my first choice.

Fair enough. But Anydvd is easy enough to uninstall as well.

If anything I would imagine your concern is backwards: that is, I would suspect that software would conflict with Anydvd and not vice versa.

Ok!!!

Now, that is very helpful. So, I don't have to worry about Avid getting clobbered? I can just uninstall AnyDVD and Avid should be Ok? Since there is a free trial of AnyDVD, it sounds like it would be well worth the try. Thank you, very much,:bowdown: for your help. Everyone raves so much about how great AnyDVD is, I just have to try it. Best regards.

Now, that is very helpful. So, I don't have to worry about Avid getting clobbered?

I can't make any guarantees, but as I say, I would imagine a conflict with Anydvd first (it's a pretty small program; it's not as though you're going to have tons of files all over the place).

Confict with ITune Music Backup

AnyDVD 6.1.7.0 will cause ITune to abandon its backup of its music library when one inserts a blank DVD into the DVD drive prompted by ITune during its backup routine. AnyDVD will first read the blank DVD which will cause ITune to stop its backup.

AnyDVD 6.1.7.0 will cause ITune to abandon its backup of its music library when one inserts a blank DVD into the DVD drive prompted by ITune during its backup routine. AnyDVD will first read the blank DVD which will cause ITune to stop its backup.

What happens if you insert a blank cd before running Itunes?

What happens if you insert a blank cd before running Itunes?

ITunes will cause the DVD burner to eject its tray and prompts you to insert a blank disc once you first run the backup routine, which you then close the tray and AnyDVD will first read the blank disc and causes the ITunes to abort its backup routine.

Why not just disable it before you do this and stop it before it happens?

Why not just disable it before you do this and stop it before it happens?

Yeah, it's probably best to simply uncheck "Enable Anydvd" in your toolbar before starting that process.

nero inCD conflict/problem

I have had both nero inCD (Packet writing software) and anyDVD installed side by side on my PC quite happily for years with no problems. Last night I decided to uninstall InCD as I no longer use it. After I did this anyDVD came up with a message on start up that no dvd drive could be found (I have 2). I tried uninstalling and re-installing anyDVD as suggested by the message but still kept getting the error message (both drives appear on the bios screen at start up but not there when you click on "My Computer").
I managed to get it all working ok by doing a system retore back but am now left with InCD on my PC when I dont really want or need it. It is only kept on to allow anyDVD to work properly!!! Help??!!

I have had both nero inCD (Packet writing software) and anyDVD installed side by side on my PC quite happily for years with no problems.

Then you are exceedingly fortunate, as Incd has caused problems for literally hundreds of Clonedvd users.

After I did this anyDVD came up with a message on start up that no dvd drive could be found (I have 2).

You probably still had an incd filter entry or driver still on your system.

You need to uninstall incd via Nero's uninstall program. If, at that point, you have problems, click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 and follow the steps (especially step 4, which requires you to post information).

Old thread I know, but the "bad things" thread is closed, and I'm concerned about my filters. I've been having trouble verifying my burns, not necessarily an AnyDVDHD problem I know, with ImgBurn and RecordNow7.3 both:

Code:
[FONT="Courier New"]===============================================
Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.4.1.0
===============================================

Upper Device Filter:  redbook
 Upper Class Filter:  GEARAspiWDM
             Device:  CD/DVD-ROM Device
 Lower Class Filter:  Pfc
 Lower Class Filter:  ASAPIW2k
 Lower Class Filter:  ElbyDelay
 Lower Class Filter:  PxHelp20
 Lower Class Filter:  AnyDVD
Lower Device Filter:  imapi

Filter Name:  redbook
          File Name:  C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
       File Version:  5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
   File Description:  Redbook Audio Filter Driver
       Product Name:  Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    Product Version:  5.1.2600.2180
       Company Name:  Microsoft Corporation
          Copyright:  © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Filter Name:  GEARAspiWDM
          File Name:  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys
       File Version:  2.0.4.3
   File Description:  CDRom Class Filter Driver
       Product Name:  GEAR.wrks
    Product Version:  7.xx [2.0.4.3]
       Company Name:  GEAR Software Inc.
          Copyright:  Copyright (c) GEAR Software Inc. 2005

Filter Name:  Pfc
          File Name:  C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pfc.sys
       File Version:  2, 5, 0, 195 [2.5.0.195]
   File Description:  Padus(R) ASPI Shell
       Product Name:  Padus(R) ASPI Shell
    Product Version:  2, 5, 0, 195 [2.5.0.195]
       Company Name:  Padus, Inc.
          Copyright:  (C) Padus, Inc. 1999-2001. All rights reserved.

Filter Name:  ASAPIW2k
          File Name:  C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASAPIW2k.sys
       File Version:  6, 0, 0, 1 [6.0.0.1]
   File Description:  ASAPI
       Product Name:  asapi
    Product Version:  6, 0, 0, 1 [6.0.0.1]
       Company Name:  VOB Computersysteme GmbH
          Copyright:  (c) 1997-2001 by VOB Computersysteme GmbH

Filter Name:  ElbyDelay
          File Name:  C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys
       File Version:  5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
   File Description:  Elby Delay Lower Filter Driver
       Product Name:  CDRTools
    Product Version:  5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
       Company Name:  Elaborate Bytes AG
          Copyright:  Copyright (C) 2003 - 2006 Elaborate Bytes AG

Filter Name:  PxHelp20
          File Name:  C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\PxHelp20.sys
       File Version:  3.00.20a [3.0.20.0]
   File Description:  Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP
       Product Name:  PxHelp20
    Product Version:  [2.0.0.0]
       Company Name:  Sonic Solutions
          Copyright:  Copyright © Sonic Solutions

Filter Name:  AnyDVD
          File Name:  C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
       File Version:  6.4.0.7
   File Description:  AnyDVD Filter Driver
       Product Name:  AnyDVD
    Product Version:  6.4.0.7
       Company Name:  SlySoft, Inc.
          Copyright:  Copyright 2002 - 2008 SlySoft, Inc.

Filter Name:  imapi
          File Name:  C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
       File Version:  5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
   File Description:  IMAPI Kernel Driver
       Product Name:  Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    Product Version:  5.1.2600.2180
       Company Name:  Microsoft Corporation
          Copyright:  © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

[/FONT]
I use Virtual CloneDrive with AnyDVDHD, and ImgBurn and RecordNow7.3 to burn discs. Not sure about Padus, but Gear is for ImgBurn? I know pxengine is RecordNow...

Which do I ditch???

I've been having trouble verifying my burns, not necessarily an AnyDVDHD problem I know

Actually, Anydvd can be the culprit. When verifying, Anydvd should always be disabled. So burn, and then before verifying, disable Anydvd.

However, if you are still having problems, then I would remove this:

Filter Name: ASAPIW2k
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASAPIW2k.sys
File Version: 6, 0, 0, 1 [6.0.0.1]
File Description: ASAPI
Product Name: asapi
Product Version: 6, 0, 0, 1 [6.0.0.1]
Company Name: VOB Computersysteme GmbH
Copyright: (c) 1997-2001 by VOB Computersysteme GmbH

Asapiw2k.sys - Used by Pinnacle Studio 9 by Pinnacle systems or VOB Computersysteme GMBH

Filter Name: AnyDVD
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
File Version: 6.4.0.7
File Description: AnyDVD Filter Driver
Product Name: AnyDVD
Product Version: 6.4.0.7
Company Name: SlySoft, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright 2002 - 2008 SlySoft, Inc.

And I would update Anydvd, since you're using an old version.

Actually, Anydvd can be the culprit. When verifying, Anydvd should always be disabled.
Well, I've been doing that... You're right about asapiw2k--Pinnacle on launch complains now that I've deleted it (don't use this feature w/Pinnacle ShowCenter anyway!).

And I would update Anydvd, since you're using an old version.
You're right, old by, what, 2 days! ;) :D

Thanks for your speedy reply Webslinger.

Well, I've been doing that... You're right about asapiw2k--Pinnacle on launch complains now that I've deleted it (don't use this feature w/Pinnacle ShowCenter anyway!).

You're right, old by, what, 2 days! ;) :D

Thanks for your speedy reply Webslinger.

If your verifications are failing after disabling Anydvd, then it's possible that you are producing bad burns. Use Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden (not valueline), update your burner's firmware if available, and try burning at approximately half the rated speed of your blank media. Another possibility could be that your burner is slowly dying. Try another.

Back