• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

poor video quality

RonnyRythm

have backed up many movies for a while now using dvdxcopy & anydvd. since the last 2 updates or so i have noticed that the quality of my backups are very poor. anyone else have the same problem? i use verbatum or maxell dvd+r's just seems odd that all of a sudden quality is poor.

Do you know the bitrate of the movie? I haven't got the movie (seen it, it's alright) but one of the things you have to look out for it the bitrate.

The larger the bitrate, the better quality the movie will be. Read this post for more information. This isn't the definitive answer as to why you're getting bad backups (could be lucky that the DVDs you chose had a low bitrate) but it may help.

Remember to check all your settings. ;)

Back