• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Plextor PX-760A & Duo Core 2

This has nothing to do with Burners, but I bought a new Offshore boat in 2003 and I wanted a Yamaha 225 hp 4 stroke on it. The dealer did not sell Yamaha to get the package price I bought a Mercury 225 hp 4 stroke. When I took the boat to my mechanic I told him I really wanted a Yamaha. He started laughing, he said the Mercury 255 4 Stroke was made by Yamaha and you only paid for the name. Story of my life.

This has nothing to do with Burners, but I bought a new Offshore boat in 2003 and I wanted a Yamaha 225 hp 4 stroke on it. The dealer did not sell Yamaha to get the package price I bought a Mercury 225 hp 4 stroke. When I took the boat to my mechanic I told him I really wanted a Yamaha. He started laughing, he said the Mercury 255 4 Stroke was made by Yamaha and you only paid for the name. Story of my life.
My dad had a 40 HP two stroke Yamaha on a 14 footer, worked great. That motor was nice. He bought an 18 foot Lund with a 115 HP 4 stroke Yamaha though a few years ago. Man why do you need 225 HP?

My dad had a 40 HP two stroke Yamaha on a 14 footer, worked great. That motor was nice. He bought an 18 foot Lund with a 115 HP 4 stroke Yamaha though a few years ago. Man why do you need 225 HP?

I am in the Coast Guard - Search and Rescue - we go out in every type of weather and we need to move fast. When Katina hit I was ordered out before the hurricane pasted, that was a ride I will never forget. Some boaters tried to wait it out in the middle of the lake, it did work out for them. We rescued as many we could but you only save the ones you find.

I am in the Coast Guard - Search and Rescue - we go out in every type of weather and we need to move fast. When Katina hit I was ordered out before the hurricane pasted, that was a ride I will never forget. Some boaters tried to wait it out in the middle of the lake, it did work out for them. We rescued as many we could but you only save the ones you find.
Oh. I didn't know that. That's definitely a good reason. :clap:

Here is the sad part, the Coast Guard rescued 35,000 people, we were awarded what I call the Katina Ribbon by the President. Now the people from New Orleans is sueing the Coast Guard for the ones we did not save. Figure that one out.

You and Webslinger are correct, you are much farther advanced then me on computers, I understand them better than most but your knowledge is unbelievable.

Thank you both for all your help and I am sure I will have more questions as time goes on. All I do is burn movies and wait for the phone to ring. That is not completely true I am also the Vice President of a large Rubber and Plastic Manufacturing company, that pays my bills.

Last edited:
Back