• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please recommend a blu-ray player software

Shadow Lord

Ok. My HTPC setup from approximately three years ago finally failed me! :( I have an HTPC running Win7 w/ WMC. I have been using TMT 5.x to play my BD movies. Today I tried to play X-Men Apocalypse (off of the actual BD disc) and after the showing me the 20th century fox logo it just stopped. The disc plays fine on my Sony Blu-ray player so I am guessing the problem is an out dated Blu-ray player software.

So is there any up to date Blu-ray players (free or commercial) that work on Win7 x64 (or x32), integrate into WMC, and can play the latest movies? TIA!

Ok lots of views no responses so for those interested: It is a player issue. I managed to get my hands on a trial version of TMT 6 and it played the disc fine. Unfortunately I can not buy TMT 6.x anymore so anyone have any other suggestions for players that integrate into WMC (for Win 7)?

You can't buy it because arcsoft stopped developing it 2-3 years ago. There's only 2 more licensed players, powerdvd and windvd. Out of which powerdvd is the better/best one.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

You can't buy it because arcsoft stopped developing it 2-3 years ago. There's only 2 more licensed players, powerdvd and windvd. Out of which powerdvd is the better/best one.

Yes, I realize why I can't buy it hence the need for a different player. Does PowerDVD still have a WMC interface? I had heard rumors they removed the integration with WMC a while back (version 14 or 15 maybe?). I stopped using PowerDVD at version 10 but would be willing to go back if it does integrate into WMC still. If not, how about WinDVD? Is the Corel product any better in integrating w/ WMC? Thanks!

I don't know about wmc. Try it and find out, I do know it has a 'tv mode' (or theatre mode). There's also a remote 'app' which you can install on your smartphone (at least I know there is for Android) that your can pair with the program to control it that way.

Basically the same functionality but not dependant on wmc.

As to windvd, no clue. Don't use it and it's not nearly as advanced or developed as powerdvd.

Back